By Khalid Abidi, Jian-Xin Xu
This publication covers a large spectrum of platforms corresponding to linear and nonlinear multivariable structures in addition to keep an eye on difficulties akin to disturbance, uncertainty and time-delays. the aim of this booklet is to supply researchers and practitioners a handbook for the layout and alertness of complex discrete-time controllers. The ebook provides six diversified regulate ways looking on the kind of approach and keep watch over challenge. the 1st and moment methods are in line with Sliding Mode keep watch over (SMC) conception and are meant for linear platforms with exogenous disturbances. The 3rd and fourth ways are in keeping with adaptive regulate thought and are geared toward linear/nonlinear structures with periodically various parametric uncertainty or platforms with enter hold up. The 5th process relies on Iterative studying keep an eye on (ILC) thought and is geared toward doubtful linear/nonlinear structures with repeatable projects and the ultimate technique is predicated on fuzzy good judgment keep watch over (FLC) and is meant for hugely doubtful structures with heuristic keep watch over wisdom. targeted numerical examples are supplied in every one bankruptcy to demonstrate the layout method for every keep an eye on strategy. a few sensible keep an eye on functions also are offered to teach the matter fixing approach and effectiveness with the complex discrete-time keep an eye on ways brought during this book.
Read Online or Download Advanced Discrete-Time Control: Designs and Applications PDF
Similar control systems books
The e-book, to the simplest of the editor’s wisdom, is the 1st textual content of its style that provides either the conventional and the trendy elements of ‘dialysis modeling and keep an eye on’ in a transparent, insightful and hugely complete writing sort. It presents an in-depth research of the mathematical types and algorithms, and demonstrates their purposes in actual global difficulties of vital complexity.
During this monograph a few balance homes of linear, time-variant, discrete-time structures are summarized, the place a few houses are renowned, a few are little-known evidence, and some might be new. versions for this treatise an the asymp totical behaviour of options of distinction equations are the widely identified first-class books of CESARI  and CONTI .
- Stability of Time-Delay Systems (Control Engineering)
- Contributions to Autonomous Mobile Systems
- Time-delay systems : Lyapunov functionals and matrices
- Feedback Control for Computer Systems: Introducing Control Theory to Enterprise Programmers
Extra info for Advanced Discrete-Time Control: Designs and Applications
100) we can see that the stability of the disturbance observer depends only on the matrix Φ − Γ (CΓ )−1 (CΦ − Λd C) and is guaranteed by the selection of the matrix Λd and the fact that system (Φ, Γ, C) is minimum phase. It should also be noted that the residue term I − Γ (CΓ )−1 C dk−1 in the state space is orthogonal to the output space, as C I − Γ (CΓ )−1 C dk−1 = 0. 101) which is asymptotically stable through choosing a stable matrix Λd . Finally we discuss the convergence property of the estimate dˆ k−1 .
92) we use the delayed estimate dˆ k = Γ ηˆ k−1 . 4 The observer output yd,k converges asymptotically to the true outputs yk , and the disturbance estimate dˆ k converges to the actual disturbance dk−1 with the precision order O T 2 . 94), and using ed,k−1 = C yk−1 − yd,k−1 , it is obtained that xd,k = Φ − Γ (CΓ )−1 (CΦ − Λd C) xd,k−1 + Γ (CΓ )−1 yk − Λd yk−1 + Γ (CΓ )−1 σ d,k−1 . 97) renders to xd,k = Φ − Γ (CΓ )−1 (CΦ − Λd C) xd,k−1 + Γ (CΓ )−1 yk − Λd yk−1 . 98) can be expressed as Γ (CΓ )−1 yk − Λd yk−1 = Γ (CΓ )−1 (CΦ − Λd C) xk−1 + Γ uk−1 +Γ (CΓ )−1 Cdk−1 by using the relations yk = CΦxk−1 + CΓ uk−1 + Cdk−1 and yk−1 = Cxk−1 .
998. Therefore, the output-feedback approach with the reference model in Sect. 5 is the only option. Using the same disturbance f (t) and reference trajectory rk , the system is simulated. 4 Fig. 8 Tracking error of ISM control and PI controllers a Transient performance b Steady-State performance Fig. 1 compared with that of a PI controller having a proportional gain of kp = 200 and integral gain of ki = 30. As it can be seen from Fig. 8, the performance is quite good and better than that of a PI controller.
Advanced Discrete-Time Control: Designs and Applications by Khalid Abidi, Jian-Xin Xu