By Giuseppe Fusco
Adaptive Voltage keep watch over in energy structures, a self-contained combination of concept and novel software, bargains in-depth therapy of such adaptive keep an eye on schemes. assurance strikes from power-system-modelling difficulties via illustrations of the most adaptive keep an eye on structures, together with self-tuning, model-reference and nonlinearities reimbursement to an in depth description of layout tools: Kalman filtering, parameter-identification algorithms and discrete-time controller layout are all represented. Case stories deal with functions concerns within the implementation of adaptive voltage keep an eye on.
Read Online or Download Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) PDF
Best control systems books
The e-book, to the simplest of the editor’s wisdom, is the 1st textual content of its type that offers either the normal and the fashionable facets of ‘dialysis modeling and keep watch over’ in a transparent, insightful and hugely finished writing variety. It presents an in-depth research of the mathematical versions and algorithms, and demonstrates their functions in actual international difficulties of important complexity.
During this monograph a few balance homes of linear, time-variant, discrete-time platforms are summarized, the place a few houses are popular, a few are little-known evidence, and some might be new. types for this treatise an the asymp totical behaviour of strategies of distinction equations are the widely identified very good books of CESARI  and CONTI .
- Numerical Methods for Linear Control Systems
- Advances in command, control & communication systems
- Micro, Nanosystems and Systems on Chips
- Mathematical Models in Natural Science and Engineering
- Autonomous Guided Vehicles: Methods and Models for Optimal Path Planning
- Programming industrial control systems using IEC 1131-3
Additional resources for Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
20) where B − (z −1 ) is replaced with B − (z −1 ). 2, the roots of polynomial T (z −1 ) are selected at ﬁxed locations. However, the amount of control required to counteract the eﬀects of disturbance depends on the distance between the open-loop pole locations and closed-loop locations. If a large disturbance occurs, such as a power system fault, the open-loop pole locations are subject to wide variations and then the control eﬀort required after the disturbance can be very large. If the control input is limited due to the presence of actuator saturation, it is not possible to restore the pre-fault condition.
5 shows the generalized system output. The weighting polynomials P (z −1 ), Q(z −1 ) and R(z −1 ) are appropriately selected to assign the closed-loop poles and to reduce the output and control signal variances. The presence of the diﬀerence ﬁlter Ad in η(tc,k+d ) removes the oﬀset due to reference signal changes . 26) must be predicted since it cannot be observed at the present time tc,k . 2 Indirect Self-tuning Voltage Regulator Design 49 z −d Ad (z −1 ) Q(z −1 ) D δ(tc,k ) A(z −1 ) Ad (z −1 ) u(tc,k ) z −d B(z −1 ) + ν(tc,k ) A−1 (z −1 ) r(tc,k ) v1 (tc,k ) P (z −1 ) + + η(tc,k ) − z −d R(z −1 ) Fig.
01 s. 1. 5 s. 1 s in response to the step variation of r(t) applied at t = 13 s. The self-tuning voltage regulator scheme is able to meet the closed-loop speciﬁcations in all three simulated operating conditions. The ﬁrst operating point changes due to the variation of load Q1 required at time instant t = 12 s. The second operating point disappears because the line L2 is opened at time instant t = 14 s. This change in the topology of the network determines the begin of the third operating point.
Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) by Giuseppe Fusco